Information we collect and how we use it:
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a Downline Builder Account, we ask you for personal information. We will ask for information such as your name, address and credit card information. This information will solely be used for the creation and maintenance of your account and will not be shared with third party companies.
- Log information – When you access Downline Builder services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Downline, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services or opportunities.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Downline or our users. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Downline processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America over a secure HTTPS channel. This ensures reasonable protection from eavesdroppers and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Downline Builder features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Downline only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Downline in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We restrict access to personal information to Downline employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Downline services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Your Use; Limited License
Except as otherwise expressly provided, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, use, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or content contained in the Downline Builder Website as a whole software, products or services obtained from or available as part of or in conjunction with Downline Ministries. You are granted a non-transferable license to use the Downline Builder only under these terms. This license is not a sale of any of the owner's rights. Only you may use the Downline Builder, and you may not rent, lease, lend, sub-license or transfer the Downline Builder or any data residing in it or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the Downline Builder.
Downline Ministries shall have the right to terminate your ability to access the Downline Builder at any time without notice and to discontinue or modify any of the information contained on this service, or the service, at any time. Downline also has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
As one of the conditions of your use of the Downline Builder, you agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) this resource for any unreasonable purpose or in any manner that violates the copyright of the material provided. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that your use of the Downline Builder complies with these terms and to seek prior written permission from Downline Ministries for any uses not permitted or not expressly specified herein.
Your subscription will renew on the anniversary date of your registration. Downline will send you a reminder email regarding renewal 30 days prior to your anniversary date. You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing email@example.com. Payment is required before access to the Downline Builder will be granted. In the event that a renewal payment does not go through, you will be notified and your access will be terminated.
Memberships are non-refundable.
Specific Prohibited Uses
Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site. Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web Site's infrastructure. If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
Web Site Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Downline Builder, including, without limitation, (i) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access or (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.